List of New Departmental Files
Senate Continuing Order No. 10 - Indexed List of Files
In accordance with Senate Continuing Order No. 10, Austrade provides an indexed list of titles for files created in the agency every six months.
In accordance with the Order Austrade's list of files does not include:
- files transferred to the National Archives of Australia
- case related files (for example personal representations or dealing with the personal affairs of departmental or agency clients)
- files essentially related to the internal administration of the department (staff or personnel, accounts, training, or general administrative matters).
Other information in file titles that has been removed in accordance with the Order includes:
- commercially confidential information
- identifiable personal information
- any security classified information which is disclosed in or which could reasonably be established from a file title.
The file lists are tabled twice a year, in the Autumn (preceding January to June) and Spring (preceding July to December) sittings.
Files created between 1 January 2016 and 30 June 2016 (PDF)
Files created between 1 July 2015 and 31 December 2015 (PDF)
Files created between 1 January 2015 and 30 June 2015 (PDF)
Files created between 1 July 2014 and 31 December 2014 (PDF)
Files created between 1 January 2014 and 30 June 2014 (PDF)
Files created between 1 July 2013 and 31 December 2013 (PDF)