Austrade launches first stage of new-look international education website
10 Apr 2013
Austrade has launched the first stage of its website’s redesigned education web pages, aimed at providing better service to the international education sector through easy-to-access, high quality and timely market research and opportunities.
The education pages, formerly a subset of the export sub-site, have now been given their own place in Austrade’s website at www.austrade.gov.au/education and feature improved information architecture and increased multi-channel navigability to enable education providers to more easily move around the site and locate relevant information.
Key features of the redesigned website include:
- new visual design and layout
- easier site navigation
- interactive world map of education market profiles
- new look country pages featuring overview statistics, news, opportunities and events
- quick links to related articles and country pages
- new refinement options to narrow down news articles by country, article type or sector
- simplified education newsletter signup
Additional functionality, including increased search options, will be introduced in the second stage of redevelopment, anticipated for mid-2013. Austrade will continue to make improvements to the website in the lead up to implementation of the second stage functionality.
Australian organisations interested in the Market Information Package (MIP) can find information online about MIP eligibility, fees and how to apply.
Queries about the new website or the MIP should be directed to MIP@austrade.gov.au