About the Market Information Package
Austrade's Market Information Package (MIP) provides valuable and timely market intelligence, analysis and opportunities to support Australia’s international education and training sector.
Information provided through the MIP assists education providers and other stakeholders in the sector to make informed decisions about current and future activities. MIP products and services are provided by Austrade’s extensive network in Australia and overseas.
Access to MIP content is through a paid subscription in accordance with government cost recovery principles. Information on MIP eligibility and fees is available in the fees schedule.
- timely market intelligence on a country and region basis
- quality market opportunities, including partnerships and commercial opportunities
- international student data, market data and statistics
- MIP Orbis, a data visualisation tool that allows you to create, interact with, and export customised charts
- publications and reports
- information from Australian Government departments that impact on international education
Terms and conditions of access
All subscribed organisations and individuals accessing the Market Information Package (MIP) agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
Enquiries about the MIP should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org