EMDG application forms
Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) applications for the 2014-15 grant year, not lodged through EMDG Consultants approved under the EMDG Consultant Quality Incentive program, must be lodged from 1 July 2015 to mid-night [Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) i.e. Canberra time] Monday 30 November 2015 at http://www.austrade.gov.au/Australian/Export/Export-Grants/Apply.
Applications through EMDG Consultants approved under the EMDG Consultant Quality Incentive Program can be lodged from 1 July 2015 to mid-night [Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) i.e. Canberra time] 29 February 2016.
EMDG coaching videos
Austrade has produced a series of videos designed to help potential EMDG applicants understand the EMDG scheme.
EMDG Update e-newsletter
EMDG Update contains information and updates on the Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) scheme including key dates, upcoming events, EMDG exporter success stories, and tips for intending applicants. Email us to subscribe.
Brochures and Fact Sheets
Special Approvals information
- Approved Body Requirements - information on EMDG eligibility requirements for export-focused peak industry associations promoting on behalf of their industry April 2014 (PDF 332KB)
- Approved Joint Venture Requirements - information on EMDG eligibility requirements for groups of small to medium Australian businesses cooperating in a joint venture style marketing arrangement April 2014 (PDF 240KB)
- EMDG Act (updated 9 April 2014)- applies to 2013/14 and later grant years
- EMDG Act (updated 7 July 2010)- applies to 2010-11 grant year until the 2012/13 grant year (PDF 264KB)
- EMDG Act (updated 22 December 2008)- applies up to 2009-10 grant year (PDF 247KB)
- EMDG Regulations 2008 (applies from the 2008-09 grant year onwards) (PDF 47KB)
Ministerial Determinations (apply from 2008-09 grant year onwards)
Associate and Fit and Proper Person Information
List of Legislative Instruments July 2010 (PDF 76KB)
Industry Fact Sheets