EMDG CONSULTANT RESOURCES
Resources for Consultants
This section provides resources for EMDG Consultants.
Applicants preparing their own applications should return to the apply page.
EMDG Consultant updates regarding the on-line application form:
Wednesday, 6 November 2013:
1. A new session timeout message
2. Add row numbers to all grids in schedules
3. Provide advice / help on how to edit the data in the schedule grids
4. Make MS Excel templates available to all users - remove Marketing Visits Schedule 2 template
5. Include the grant calculation in the print / pdf form
6. Note on Question 33 about required documents to be submitted may change when you change the schedule.
Only submit documents listed on Submitting Documents page of the application form.
1. Improvements to grids in schedules, such as scrolling and tabbing etc.
2. Updates to the country code listing (including "Worldwide" as a country)
3. Note on Marketing Visits schedule regarding what you cannot claim.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013:
1. Preview and creating .pdf copy to print the schedules if more than 400+ rows.
2. Preview and creating .pdf copy to print the application form
1. Improvements to the presentation of the schedules.
2. Making changes so that a wider variety of email addresses can be input.
A further system upgrade will be notified in approximately one (1) week.
Thursday, 12 September 2013:
1. System upgrade to repair Schedule 2, Marketing Visits - fix "zero" OVA days
2. Our testing indicates the on-line application form is best viewed in
Mozilla Firefox (latest version), this is the fastest for large data uploads,
Windows Internet Explorer version 10 is also acceptable
3. System upgrade to accept large .csv files (further guidance on how much data
to upload shortly)
4. Advice on handling data in the schedules.
The application form is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox (latest 2 versions - Firefox automatically updates). Also acceptable is Windows Internet Explorer 9+, Safari 5.0+ can be used but is not preferred. Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 600. Note: Chrome is not supported. To prevent errors, please do not use your browser “Back” button to move between pages in the application form.
A TRIAL OF MS EXCEL TEMPLATES - to be saved in .csv (comma-separated-value) format
Instructions on how to use these templates and how to save in .csv format for uploading into on-line application form:
Schedule 1A Overseas representation
Schedule 1B Marketing consultants
Schedule 3 Communications
Schedule 4 Free samples
Schedule 5 Trade fairs and promotional events
Schedule 6 Promotional literature and advertising
Schedule 7 Overseas buyers
Schedule 8 Registration and / or insurance of eligible intellectual property
Schedule 9A Export earnings - Goods
Schedule 9B Export earnings - Services / Intellectual property rights / Know-how
Schedule 9C Export earnings - Tourism services
Schedule 9D Export earnings - Event promoters
Schedule 9E Export earnings - Related entities
Schedule 10 - Related companies
Consultant frequently asked questions
Consultant and Applicant Declaration
Reported EMDG Grant Eligibility Position Disclosure template (.dotx)
Reported EMDG Grant Eligibility Position Disclosure template (.dot)
EMDG Consultant Quality Incentive Scheme:
Application deadline extended to 4th October 2013.
EMDG Consultants Eligible to Participate in the EMDG Extended Lodgement and Consultant Quality Incentive Scheme
Austrade has extended the closing date for applications for the EMDG Extended Lodgement and Consultant Quality Incentive Scheme following representations from the Export Consultants Group.
Applications should be lodged at the email address on the application form.
The closing date for applications is Friday 4 October 2013.