You may be interested in:
mongolia and similar terms including China.
- 1. Austrade's offices in China - Austrade offices
The location of Austrade's offices in China and links to further information.
- Last Modified 7 Apr 2016
- 2. One year on, China-Australia FTA delivers for Australia (Ministerial) - 2016 Media releases
Tomorrow marks the first anniversary of the ground-breaking China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA). For the past year ChAFTA has given Australian businesses a competitive advantage that is driving Australian exports and creating new jobs.
- Last Modified 11 Jan 2017
- 3. China–Australia consortium invests $1.7 billion in Australian healthcare expertise - 2016
The Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) has approved the A$1.7 billion investment in GenesisCare by a consortium formed by Macquarie Capital and Hong Kong-based China Resources Group.
- Last Modified 15 Dec 2016
- 4. China-Australia A$100 million science innovation partnership - 2016
Australia’s Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, and China’s Premier, Li Keqiang, have announced a A$100 million innovation partnership for a joint science and technology precinct at University of New South Wales in Sydney.
- Last Modified 5 May 2016
- 5. China-Australia FTA Benefits Set to Flow From 20 December (Ministerial) - 2015 Media Releases
The substantial benefits secured through the historic China Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) are set to start flowing from 20 December, the Minister for Trade and Investment Andrew Robb has today announced.
- Last Modified 10 Dec 2015
- 6. Transcript: Opportunities for Australian businesses under the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement - Transcripts
The China-Australia Free Trade Agreement is a landmark agreement that gives Australian companies unparalleled access to the world’s second largest economy.
- Last Modified 13 Oct 2016
- 7. China-Australia FTA set to enhance investment opportunities - 2014
The landmark China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) will help strengthen Australia’s attractiveness as an investment destination for Chinese investment and enhance the country’s position as a base for expansion in the Asian region.
- Last Modified 3 Jun 2015
- 8. China-Australia Free Trade Agreement to improve market access for Australian education - Austrade update
Prime Minister Abbott and President Xi announced the conclusion of negotiations for the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement on 17 November. The agreement lays an historic foundation for the next phase of Australia’s economic relationship with China, and includes key outcomes for the international education sector.
- Last Modified 18 Aug 2015
- 9. Conclusion of China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (Prime Minister) - 2014 Media Releases
As a result of my meeting with His Excellency Xi Jinping, President of the People’s Republic of China, in Canberra this morning, I am pleased to announce the completion of negotiations for a China-Australia Free Trade Agreement.
- Last Modified 17 Nov 2014
- 10. Landmark China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (Prime Minister) - 2014 Media Releases
The landmark China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) will unlock substantial new benefits for Australians for years to come.
- Last Modified 17 Nov 2014
- 11. China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) - China
Prime Minister Abbott and President Xi announced the conclusion of negotiations for the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) on 17 November 2014. The Agreement lays an historic foundation for the next phase of Australia’s economic relationship with China.
- Last Modified 5 Feb 2016
- 12. China International Education Exhibition Tour 2017 - Beijing, China
Austrade will participate in the 2017 China International Education Exhibition Tour, Beijing event.
- Last Modified 22 Dec 2016
- 13. Smart Health Mission to China 2017 event brochure - Events
Smart Health Mission to China 2017 event brochure
- Last Modified 2 Feb 2017
- 14. Australian visitor visas in China - Publications
Australian visitor visas in China fact sheet
- Last Modified 27 Jan 2017
- 15. China Beauty Expo 2017 event brochure - Events
China Beauty Expo 2017 event brochure
- Last Modified 24 Jan 2017
- 16. China Market Ready Medtech Exporter Workshops - Events
China Market Ready Medtech Exporter Workshops event brochure
- Last Modified 19 Jan 2017
- 17. China Approved Destination Status Advisory Panel (ADSAP) 18th meeting, 07 December 2016, communique - Publications
China Approved Destination Status Advisory Panel (ADSAP) 18th meeting, 07 December 2016, communique
- Last Modified 16 Jan 2017
- 18. 2017 Australia Fintech Roadshow to China Mission - Events
2017 Australia Fintech Roadshow to China Mission event brochure
- Last Modified 22 Dec 2016
- 19. China Post Profile 2016-17 - 联系我们
china team profile 2016-17
http://www.austrade.gov.au/ArticleDocuments/3598/China Post Profile 2016-17-new.pdf.aspx
- Last Modified 8 Dec 2016
- 20. Updated Opportunities of Dairy Tech, Services and Forage Market in China webinar - Event presentations
Updated Opportunities of Dairy Tech, Services and Forage Market in China webinar – Tuesday 29 November 2016 Presentation
http://www.austrade.gov.au/ArticleDocuments/1418/291116 Dairy Tech Services and Forage Market in China.pdf.aspx
- Last Modified 30 Nov 2016
- 21. A video case study on the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement - Video
Learn what the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement is doing for Australian businesses.
For more information visit www.austrade.gov.au
- Last Modified 3 Nov 2016
- 22. China Environment and Water Management-3rd Party Events 2016-17 - Industries
Austrade China team has also prepared a list of key third party events (not organised by Austrade) held in China in the environment and water space for your reference. These are not necessarily the events in which Austrade will participate.
http://www.austrade.gov.au/ArticleDocuments/4560/China Environment and Water Management-3rd Party Events 2016-17.pdf.aspx
- Last Modified 12 Oct 2016
- 23. China - MIP Education Insight - Education agents - Reports
This MIP Education Insight explores the results of a short Austrade survey of Chinese education agents, on the outlook of China’s study abroad market and Australia’s market share.
http://www.austrade.gov.au/ArticleDocuments/4553/MU - China - MIP Education Insight - Education agents REPORT.pdf.aspx
- Last Modified 10 Oct 2016
- 24. The Health and aged care industry in China: A guide for Australian business webinar presentation - Event presentations
Webinar presentation on the Health and aged care industry in China: A guide for Australian business.
- Last Modified 22 Sep 2016
- 25. China Approved Destination Status Advisory Panel 30 June 2016 - Communique - Publications
Communique for China Approved Destination Status Advisory Panel (ADSAP), 30 June 2016.
- Last Modified 23 Aug 2016