Using the brand
Applying to use the brand
If your core business is Australian education and training or its international marketing and promotion, you can make an application to license the brand. This would enable you to obtain electronic files for the Future Unlimited logo and, potentially, other brand assets such as fonts, colour palettes, graphic elements and images. You could then use the brand in marketing materials you produce to promote Australian education and training internationally.
There are two tiers of brand licence.
Access an application form for Category A organisations
Access an application form for Category B organisations
Eligibility criteria of the Future Unlimited program
Licensed users of the Future Unlimited brand have a number of criteria they must meet as part of the licensing agreement. Future Unlimited is an asset of the Australian Government. It is administered in accordance with the relevant laws and policies governing the Building Brand Australia Program. Brand licensees must:
- share the purpose for which Future Unlimited was created; that is, to generate favourable consideration of Australia as a provider of education and training that delivers outcomes for graduates on the basis of its global relevance, practicality and quality, innovation, creativity and focus on the future
- use the branding on materials/activities that:
- are consistent with the brand positioning (outlined on the About Future Unlimited page)
- promote Australian education internationally
- contribute to favourable consideration of Australian education and training prior to the decision to invest
- apply the logo and brand assets in ways consistent with the brand guidelines
- respect the corporate objectives of Austrade and the policies and standards of the Australian Government
- be financially solvent
- have a proven track-record of working in international education (toward the promotion of Australian education)
- pose minimal reputational risk to the Australian Government internationally
- not be engaged in discriminatory activity or activity which is detrimental to public health and safety.
- Not be organisations whose core focus is migration services and/or where the migration services
brand is indiscernible from the education agent brand. eg. ‘migration’ in the company name, dual
purpose brochures etc.
- Not be used as endorsement of a specific product or ancillary service offering, even if related to
Enquiries about the Future Unlimited program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org