Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are granted entry into the United Arab Emirates (UAE) without obtaining a visa in advance. Your passport will be stamped with a visit visa permit as you pass through Immigration on arrival at any airport in the UAE.
Please note that:
- The permit is valid for 60 days from the date of entering the country.
- The initial permit is free of charge, but renewing charges must be paid.
- Arrival and departure cards must be filled in if visitors' lists are not included in the computer system.
- You must not work in the UAE (whether on a paid or unpaid basis).
- Regulations and rules of foreigners' entry and residence law are applicable to this permit.
- This includes holders of diplomatic, special and ordinary passports.
For further information, contact your nearest United Arab Emirates Embassy or Consulate prior to arrival.