Access ADS is a web-based portal used to manage the ADS scheme. All ADS approved inbound tour operators (ITOs) and tour guides can login to Access ADS using the email address they have provided to Austrade.
Access ADS for ITOS
ADS approved ITOs can use Access ADS to:
- Submit ADS itineraries to Austrade
- View their ADS demerit points balance
- Check director and operational person/s contact details submitted to
- Create and manage users who can submit ADS itineraries on the ITOs
If any of the business contact details change or are incorrect please email the ADS unit to update them.
Access ADS for tour guides
ADS approved tour guides can use Access ADS to:
- Access their electronic tour guide ID card.
- View and update their contact details.
- View their ADS demerit points balance.
Please email the ADS unit if you don’t have a login to Access ADS.
If you have questions or would like more information on the ADS scheme please contact Austrade’s ADS unit via:
- Telephone: 1800 048 155 (business hours 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays)
- Email: email@example.com