Access ADS is a web-based portal used to manage the ADS scheme and assist ITOs in fulfilling their obligations under the ADS Code of Business Standards and Ethics.
Using Access ADS, approved ITOs are able to:
- Submit ADS itineraries to Austrade
- View their ADS demerit points balance
- Check director and operational person/s contact details submitted to Austrade
- Reference any relevant suspension or probation details
- Create and manage ITO users who can submit ADS itineraries on the ITOs behalf.
ITOs are required to submit all of their ADS itineraries through Access ADS. It is a requirement under the ADS Code of Business Standards and Ethics that itineraries are submitted at least 48 hours before the commencement of the tour in Australia.
Change or update your details
If any of your business contact details change or are incorrect please contact the ADS unit to update them on your behalf.
Please remember that it is a requirement under the ADS Code of Business Standards and Ethics that ADS approved ITOs contact Austrade in writing within 5 business days regarding any change in ownership or effective control of an ITO.
If you have questions or would like more information on the ADS scheme please contact Austrade’s ADS unit via:
- Telephone: 1800 048 155 (business hours 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays)
- Email: email@example.com