Please complete the online form to become part of the Australian Suppliers Directory.
The Australian Suppliers Directory promotes Australian products and services to overseas buyers through Austrade's website.
Please note that only eligible companies will be admitted to join the Directory. Once received, your details may take several days to be processed and you may be contacted by Austrade to verify the information supplied.
Eligibility to join the Australian Suppliers Directory
- An established exporter of Australian products or services.
- If you have never exported before, or have only exported irregularly, you must meet the following criteria in order to be considered eligible for the program.
A current Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Australia as your main place of business.
- Management commitment to becoming an exporter and developing the export side of the business, including a willingness to visit the market if appropriate.
- An ability to assign export budget and financial resources to get into export, including a budget to visit the market.
- A growth strategy.
- Marketing materials, such as a website (essential) or brochure, with an understanding that materials specific to the international market may need to be developed.
- The capacity to build supply capability.