Are you an Australian exporter of fast-moving consumer goods looking to break into the UK?
The recent Free Trade Agreement between Australia and the UK has opened new opportunities in the food and beverage, personal care, and alcohol consumer markets.
In this webinar, UK consumer industry experts will explore these opportunities and provide tips on how to navigate legal frameworks around labelling and certification to get your products to market.
The presentation will cover:
• The broad FMCG categories: Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Home Care, Alcohol
• The legislative framework in the UK
• The Brexit effect
• Food & Beverage: Labelling, certifications
• Personal Care: Labelling, certifications
• Home Care: Labelling, certifications
• Alcohol: Labelling, certifications.
We encourage participants to submit questions on registration for the event which will be asked during a special Q&A session between Austrade Trade Commissioner Ana Nishnianidze and the UK market experts.