E-commerce in Vietnam has been likened to A tiger awakens thanks to soaring internet connectivity (internet penetration of 47%), a young tech-savvy mobile-first population (mobile subscription rate at 128%, smartphone penetration at 36%, 60% of the population under the age of 35) and rising disposable incomes. With the fast growth rate of 35% in 2015-2018, Vietnam’s online market has reached over US$9 billion in 2018, and given the continuous above growth rate, is becoming the third largest market in South East Asia by 2025.
With the rising role of e-commerce reshaping Vietnamese consumption, people are turning to online retailers. Join this webinar to hear directly from experts of Vietnam’s key e-commerce players sharing their knowledge of Vietnam market, their business status, business vision and view on opportunities and challenges for E-commerce in Vietnam. Attendees will also be provided information of categories driving growth in each of the e-commerce platform.
- Austrade: Quick overview of Vietnam’s economy, and Vietnam consumers’s view on Australian products
- Lazada Vietnam:
- Lazada’s story in Asia and Vietnam
- Lazada’s Business Models
- Why Lazmall
- Lazmall’s guarantee of customers’ loyalty
- Benefits when selling via Lazmall
- Conditions to be sellers on Lazmall
- Lazmall’s STORE BUILDER tool & Traffic Booster
- Special Campaign for Lazmall’s sellers; What is special for Lazmall
- Mega Campaign & Lazada Express service
Lazada have continuously been Number 1 by average monthly traffic of users from 2017 to
Quarter 2, 2019 and always been in the top 2 platforms. Lazada is focusing on its Lazmall
business which supports authentic brands and a potential of running Super Brand Day for
Australian Products in Vietnam.
Please note there is a second webinar you may be interested in: