E-commerce in Vietnam has been likened to A tiger awakens thanks to soaring internet connectivity (internet penetration of 47%), a young tech-savvy mobile-first population (mobile subscription rate at 128%, smartphone penetration at 36%, 60% of the population under the age of 35) and rising disposable incomes. With the fast growth rate of 35% in 2015-2018, Vietnam’s online market has reached over US$9 billion in 2018, and given the continuous above growth rate, is becoming the third largest market in South East Asia by 2025.
With the rising role of e-commerce reshaping Vietnamese consumption, people are turning to online retailers. Join this webinar to hear directly from experts of Vietnam’s key e-commerce players sharing their knowledge of Vietnam market, their business status, business vision and view on opportunities and challenges for E-commerce in Vietnam. Attendees will also be provided information of categories driving growth in each of the e-commerce platform.
- Austrade: Quick overview of Vietnam’s economy, and Vietnam consumers’s view on Australian products
- Shopee Vietnam:
- General information about: E-commerce industry and Shopee’s background.
- Shopee target audiences and value propositions
- Shopee’s business model and 3 ways of work with Shopee
- The most powerful weapon of Shopee: 9.9, 10.10, 11.11, 12.12 campaign
Shopee Vietnam is the top E-commerce Player in Vietnam by traffic in Quarter 3 of 2019 –
average monthly traffic of 34.5 million during this quarter, being led by the mobile-first platform,
with Shopee Mall for businesses.
Please note there is a second webinar you may be interested in: