Find out about how you can take advantage of the North Asia Free Trade Agreements with China-Australia (ChAFTA), Japan-Australia (JAEPA) and Korea-Australia (KAFTA). This interactive session will give you an opportunity to hear directly on the practical benefits that you may be able to realise from the Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
- The Hon Keith Pitt MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Senator the Hon Zed Seselja, Assistant Minister for Social Services and Multicultural Affairs
- Michael Growder, Assistant Secretary, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager, Free Trade Agreements Program, Austrade
- Elena Kirillova, State Director, NSW and ACT, Austrade
- Simon France, Regional Manager, ACT and Southern Inland NSW, AusIndustry
- Tom Tsihlis, Head of Execution, Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (Efic)
- Anton Pemmer, Director, Bottles of Australia
A light lunch will be provided.