This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Registration and breakfast will be served from 7:30am. The Seminar will commence at 8:00am.
Speakers and panellists include:
- The Hon Mark Coulton, MP, Minister for Regional Services, Decentralisation and Local Government, and Assistant Trade and Investment Minister
- Michael Dean, Director, Trade and Investment Advocacy Branch, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Green Yang, Senior Advisor, Global Markets and Sector Engagement – Agribusiness and Food, Austrade
- MC: Christina Murphy, FTA Business Engagement and Seminars Manager, Austrade
- Trusted Trader
- Spotlight on an Australian Exporter