This seminar is an interactive session where you will have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
- Find out about opportunities under the new Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) covering 11 countries including Canada and Mexico.
- Hear about existing FTAs with China, Japan and Korea plus the recently signed agreements with Indonesia and Hong Kong.
Speakers and panelists include:
- Michael Dean, Director, FTA Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- MC: Frances Van Ruth, State Director, Victoria, Austrade
- Christopher Morley, Senior Advisor, Premium Food, Austrade
- Spotlight on an Australian exporter
- Lena Neill, TradeStart Adviser, Regional Development Victoria
- Terry Hickey, Regional Manager, AusIndustry
- Carolyn Keily, Trusted Trader
Breakfast provided from 7.30am