This seminar is a working breakfast seminar where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Registration and breakfast will be served from 7:30am. The Seminar will commence at 8:00am.
Speakers and panellists include:
- The Honourable Mark Coulton MP, Minister for Regional Services, Decentralisation and Local Government and Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment.
- Lachlan Crews, Assistant Secretary, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager, FTA Program, Australian Trade and Investment Commission
- Courtney Ford, TradeStart Adviser
- Spotlight on Australian Exporters:
- Shannon Graham, Grahams Natural Alternatives Pty Ltd
- Dalene Wray, Managing Director, OBE Organic Beef
Tracy Constable, Stakeholder Engagement Manager Queensland, AusIndustry – Business Services
- Trusted Trader program representative, Department of Home Affairs
- Export Finance Australia representative