Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia's North Asia Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with China (ChAFTA), Japan (JAEPA) and Korea (KAFTA).
This interactive session will give you an opportunity to hear directly on the practical benefits that you may be able to realise from the Free Trade Ageements (FTAs).
- The Hon Keith Pitt MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Tom Yates PSM, Director, Japan Special Projects, Austrade
- Christina Yiannakis, Trade Policy Officer, FTA Outreach Unit, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Rory McAlester, Trade Adviser, TradeStart
- Simon France, Regional Manager, ACT and Southern Inland NSW, AusIndustry
- Local Business Case Study speaker
A light lunch will be provided.