This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and panelists include:
- Lachlan Crews, Assistant Secretary, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager, FTA Program, Austrade
- MC: Christina Murphy, Manager, FTA Business Engagement and Seminars, Austrade
- Ryan Butta, TradeStart Adviser
- Carolyn Keily, Director, Trusted Trader Business Development, Department of Home Affairs
- Damien Halliday, Business Development Manager, AusIndustry
- Andrew Perkins, Director, Business Development SA & NT, Export Finance Australia
- A spotlight on Australian Exporter
Registrations commence and breakfast will be provided from 8.30 am
At the completion of the seminar, in partnership with Wine Australia, a Wine Industry roundtable will be held from 10.30 am to 11.30 am. The roundtable is an opportunity to hear about, and discuss, trends and opportunities in a range of markets including Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
Registrations for the roundtable are now at capacity.
We are still taking registrations for the seminar.