Network with like-minded businesses and learn from government and industry representatives about substantial opportunities being created by the Government’s free trade agreements, such as the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (covering 10 other countries including Canada and Mexico). Also hear about agreements with North Asia, Peru and Indonesia.
This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and Government representatives in attendance will include:
- The Hon Andrew Gee MP, Minister Assisting the Minister for Trade and Investment; Minister for Decentralisation and Regional Education
- Christina Murphy, FTA Business Engagement and Seminars Manager, Austrade (MC)
- Sally Phillips, FTA Program Manager, Austrade
- Matthew Durban, Bushfires and Coronavirus Response Coordinator, Austrade (former Trade Commissioner)
- Michael Dean, Director, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Spotlight on Australian Exporter: Graeme Shaw, Director, Shaw Wines
- Export Finance Australia
- Australian Trusted Trader
Registration commences and refreshments will be provided from 5:30pm