Find out about how you can take advantage of the North Asia Free Trade Agreements with China-Australia (ChAFTA), Japan-Australia (JAEPA) and Korea-Australia (KAFTA).
This interactive session will give you an opportunity to hear directly on the practical benefits that you may be able to realise from the Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
- The Hon Steven Ciobo MP, Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Dr Stephanie Fahey, Chief Executive Officer, Austrade
- Michael Growder, Assistant Secretary, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Amanda Hodges, Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner South Korea, Austrade
- Sally Phillips, Manager Strategic Engagement, Free Trade Agreements Program, Austrade
- Cheryl Stanilewicz, State Director Queensland and Northern Territory, Austrade
- Courtney Ford, Trade Adviser, TradeStart
- Tom Tsihlis, State Director SME for Queensland and Northern Territory, Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (Efic)
- Peter Kidby, State Manager Queensland, AusIndustry
- Marie Piccone, Managing Director, Manbulloo
- Grant Snyman, Chief Operating Officer, BJP Laboratories