Austrade invites you to attend a webinar on Doing business in Bangladesh: Opportunities for Australian exporters.
Bangladesh: An Untapped Opportunity
A strong and growing GDP growth, a rising middle class, and an overwhelmingly young demography makes Bangladesh a prospective target market for Australian exporters of goods and services.
Bangladesh faces energy, food security and skills gaps. These challenges provide opportunities for Australian producers, exporters, technology solution providers and consultants specifically in:
- Education - higher education & VET
- Food & Beverage - grains and processed food
- Agribusiness including dairy
- Resources and Energy - METS and Oil & Gas
This webinar will provide information on market dynamics, trends, opportunities, market entry models and import regulations for Australian organisations with a specific focus on agribusiness and commodities, education and training, and premium food and beverages.
Join this interactive webinar to up-date your awareness of the opportunities in the Bangladesh market for Australian businesses.
- Ms Julia Niblett, Australian High Commissioner to Bangladesh
- Ms Leonie Muldoon, Senior Trade & Investment Commissioner – South Asia, Austrade
Mr Ameer Khan, Managing Director, FutureEd Bangladesh.
- Mr Tanvir Haider, Managing Director & Chairman, Bedesh Pty Ltd.