Find out about how you can take advantage of the Free Trade Agreements with China-Australia (ChAFTA), Japan-Australia (JAEPA), Korea-Australia (KAFTA), Peru-Australia (PAFTA) and Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP-11).
This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and taking advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and panelists include:
- The Hon Mark Coulton MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Michael Dean, Director, FTA Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager, FTA Program, Austrade
- Janelle Casey, Austrade State Director Queensland
- Vic O’Keefe, TradeStart Adviser, Townsville, QLD
- Case Study Speaker TBC
- Representatives from Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (Efic) and AusIndustry
Breakfast will be provided from 8.30am.
On completion of the FTA Seminar, there will be an “International E-Commerce Master Class” (from 12 noon to 5 pm,) designed for Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) to gain valuable knowledge and support for their online strategy in the Asian markets. This master class will include a series of case study speakers and deliver specific knowledge for Japan, South Korea, China and ASEAN. There will also be a great opportunity for networking.