This event is hosted by Senator the Hon Anne Ruston, Assistant Minister for International Development and the Pacific.
Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan and Korea and newly signed agreements with Peru and Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP-11) countries.
This seminar is an interactive session where you will have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and taking advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Light breakfast provided.
- Michael Dean, Director, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager FTA Program, Austrade
- Matthew Durban, Manager Research & Analysis, Austrade (returned Trade Commissioner, Jakarta)
- Justin Harman, TradeStart Adviser, Adelaide Metro South SA
- Case Study Speaker (TBC)
- Representatives from AusIndustry and Trusted Trader