This event is hosted by Senator the Hon Anne Ruston, Assistant Minister for International Development and the Pacific.
Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan and Korea and newly signed agreements with Peru and Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP-11) countries.
This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and taking advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
- Lachlan Crews, Assistant Secretary, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager FTA Program, Austrade
- Matthew Durban, Manager Research & Analysis, Austrade (returned Trade Commissioner, Jakarta)
- Justin Harman, TradeStart Adviser, Adelaide Metro South SA
- Case Study Speaker (TBC)
- Representatives from AusIndustry and Trusted Trader
At the completion of the FTA Seminar, there will be an information session (from 4.00 to 5.00 pm) on Trusted Trader; to be delivered by the Department of Home Affairs. The Australian Trusted Trader reduces red tape for Trusted Traders at the border, improves certainty in export markets, and expedites the flow of their cargo in and out of Australia, which means faster access to market. To reserve your seat at this session, please RSVP when you register online.