This event is hosted by The Hon Mark Coulton, MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment.
Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan and Korea and newly signed agreements with Peru and Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP-11) countries.
This seminar is an interactive session where you will have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and taking advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and panelists include:
- The Hon Mark Coulton MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Lachlan Crews, Assistant Secretary, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Elena Kirillova, State Director, NSW/ACT Austrade
- Rory McAlester, TradeStart Adviser, Nowra NSW
- Case Study Speaker (TBC)
- Representatives from Efic, AusIndustry and Trusted Trader (TBC)