Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan, Korea and the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).
This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and panelists include:
- The Hon Mark Coulton MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Michael Dean, Director, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Susan Corbisiero, Manager, Services and Technology (recently returned Trade Commissoner, Austrade Shanghai, China)
- Christina Murphy, Manager, FTA Business Engagement, Austrade
- Local business case study, Sharon Bosveld, Proprietor, Churchview Estate
- Simon Taylor, Advisor, TradeStart
- Trusted Trader
- Roban Clarke, Regional Manager Southern WA, AusIndustry
Breakfast available 7:30am
At the completion of the FTA Seminar, there will be a Trusted Trader information session (from 10:15am to 11:15am).