This roundtable is an opportunity for the tourism industry to provide its views on Australia’s next long-term tourism strategy. Senator the Hon Simon Birmingham, Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment, just released the Beyond Tourism 2020 Steering Committee’s Report to Government. Minister Birmingham launched a consultation process and wants to hear from the full spectrum of the tourism industry.
More information about the consultation process.
Why you should participate:
- Identify the challenges, gaps and game changers for your industry
- Articulate future areas of focus
- Share your on-the-ground insights with Government
- Provide feedback on the Steering Committee’s report in an engaging, open forum
- Showcase your business’ innovation and excellence
- Shape Australia’s next long-term tourism strategy.