Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan, Korea and the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) countries.
This seminar is an interactive session where you will have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and panelists include:
- The Hon Mark Coulton MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Lachlan Crews, Assistant Secretary, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Anna Lin - recently returned Trade Commissoner, Austrade Guangzhou, China
- MC: Elena Kirillova, State Director NSW/ACT, Austrade
- Local business case study
- Charith Amarasinghe, Associate Director, Business Development, NSW & ACT, Efic
- Grayson Wolfgang, Regional Manager NSW, AusIndustry
- Brent Bannister, Adviser, TradeStart
- Trusted Trader
Breakfast available from 8:00am
At the completion of the FTA Seminar, there will be a Trusted Trader information session.