Find out about opportunities under the new Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) covering 11 countries including Canada and Mexico. Also hear about the recently signed agreement with Indonesia and the prospective one with Hong Kong as well as existing FTAs with Korea, Japan and China.
This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and panelists include:
- Michael Dean, Director, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager FTA Program, Austrade
- MC - Christina Murphy, Manager, FTA Business Engagement, Austrade
- Craig Malcolm, TradeStart Adviser, Australian Industry Group
- A spotlight on an Australian exporter
- Paul Henderson, Regional Manager, Northern Victoria, AusIndustry
- Carolyn Keily, Director Business Development, Trusted Trader
Lunch available from 12.30pm
|Who should attend:
Exporters and companies considering exporting.
Free of charge
|How to register:
Register online using the 'Start Registration' button. If you experience technical difficulties, please contact Austrade on 13 28 78.
|For more information please contact: