THIS EVENT IS FULL
Find out about opportunities under the new Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) covering 11 countries including Canada and Mexico. Also hear about the recently signed agreement with Indonesia and the prospective one with Hong Kong as well as existing FTAs with Korea, Japan and China.
This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and panelists include:
- Lachlan Crews, Assistant Secretary, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager, FTA Program, Austrade
- Sam Guthrie, Senior Trade Commissioner, Austrade Hong Kong
- Elena Kirillova, State Director NSW/ACT, Austrade
- A spotlight on an Australian exporter
- Michael Reznikov, Associate Director, Business Development, NSW & ACT, Efic
- Stephan Wagner, Assistant State Manager, Western Sydney, AusIndustry
- Trusted Trader
Breakfast will be served at 7:30am
Parking: Wilson Jones Bay Wharf Carpark Located on 19-21 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont (opposite Doltone House). All day $19* Wilson Carpark Ticket Validation available at Doltone House (please see Doltone’s staff for more information) or pre-book parking at www.bookabay.com.au with promotional code “Doltone”.
|Who should attend:
Exporters and companies considering exporting.
Free of charge
|How to register:
Register online using the 'Start Registration' button. If you experience technical difficulties, please contact Austrade on 13 28 78.
|For more information please contact:
Adviser, FTA Program
T: +61 2 6201-7433