Find out about opportunities under the new Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) covering 11 countries including Canada and Mexico. Also hear about the recently signed agreement with Indonesia and the prospective one with Hong Kong as well as existing FTAs with Korea, Japan and China.
This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Speakers and panelists include:
- Lachlan Crews, Assistant Secretary, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Phillips, Manager FTA Programs, Austrade
- Christina Murphy, FTA Business Engagement and Seminars Manager, Austrade
- A spotlight on an Australian exporter
- Courtney Ford, Adviser, TradeStart
- Adam Pearce, Associate Director, Business Development, QLD & NT, Efic
- Trusted Trader
Breakfast provided from 7:00am