|Who should participate:
Australian businesses in:
- cattle genetics
- live dairy cattle export
- animal health, disease management, veterinary services and products
- water and irrigation technology
- dairy farm planning and management
- fodder, fodder processing, feed supplements and nutrition
- soil management (cropping, fertilisers, seeds)
- manure waste treatment technology and systems
- irrigation, water management
- Farm robotics, mechanisation and equipment
- Supply chain and food technologies
- Farm management, software, sensing and IoT
- dairy industry education and training providers
- dairy investment advisory services and agribusiness financial services providers
- food safety testing and analysis
- dairy product processing and production lines
For detailed information about this event and the participation package, please refer to the event brochure (pdf).
30 June 2019
|How to apply:
Apply to participate in this event using the register button below.
Acceptance of your application is not confirmed until you have received formal notification from Austrade. Austrade is not bound to accept any application and shall only do so at its sole discretion so as to best facilitate export and foreign direct investment.
Australian travellers should be aware of the increased threat of terrorism globally and should consult the Australian Government’s General Advice to Australian Travellers, which is available at www.smartraveller.gov.au
All Australians travelling overseas, whether for tourism or business or for short or long stays, are encouraged to register with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) before travel. The registration information provided by you will help DFAT find you in an emergency – whether it is a natural disaster, civil disturbance or a family emergency. It may also be used to pass other information to you, such as: new travel advisories, notice of elections and information on other matters relevant to travellers and expatriates.
Australian citizens can register online at www.orao.dfat.gov.au
Austrade will only work with clients that maintain appropriate business ethics, and demonstrate a commitment to legal obligations including anti-bribery laws, both in Australia and overseas markets. For further information, please visit www.austrade.gov.au/legal-issues
|For more information please contact:
T: +61 7 3364 7718
Business Development Manager
T: +86 10 8532 8616
China Agribusiness Team Leader