Recent reforms by the Government of Indonesia, and the signing of the Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA), deliver new access for Australian international education providers to the Indonesian market. This is an unprecedented opportunity for Australian stakeholders to tap into Indonesia’s vast skills development and human capacity agenda. This event offers insights to policy, regulatory, trade and commercial considerations for delivering Australian international education in Indonesia, including case studies.
Perth workshop speakers:
- Australian Ambassador to Indonesia Mr Gary Quinlan AO
- Elizabeth Ward, Chief Negotiator, Regional Trade Agreements Division, DFAT
- Tim Martin, Trade and Investment Commissioner Jakarta, Austrade
- Elizabeth Campbell-Dorning, Counsellor (Education and Science) Jakarta, Department of Education
- Philip Payne – Executive Director, Study Perth