Senator the Hon Simon Birmingham, Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment, has launched a consultation process and wants to hear from a range of stakeholders involved in the tourism industry. Austrade and Tourism Tasmania invite you to join this industry workshop to inform the development of Tourism 2030.
Senator the Hon Jonathon Duniam, Assistant Minister for Regional Tourism, will attend the workshop and looks forward to hearing your views on Australia’s next long-term tourism strategy.
The interactive workshop will allow participants to:
- Identify the challenges, gaps and game changers for the Tasmanian tourism industry
- Speak about future areas of focus
- Share your on-the-ground insights with Federal Government
- Showcase your business’ innovation and excellence
- Shape Australia’s next long-term tourism strategy.