This seminar is an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from Government and Industry experts on the practical benefits of exporting and how to take advantage of Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
Registration and lunch will be served from 11:30am. The Seminar will commence at 12:00pm.
Speakers and panellists include:
- The Hon Mark Coulton, MP, Minister for Regional Services, Decentralisation and Local Government, and Assistant Trade and Investment Minister
- Michael Dean, Director, Trade and Investment Advocacy Branch, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Chris Morley, Advisor, Global Markets and Sector Engagement – Agribusiness and Food, Austrade
- MC: Christina Murphy, FTA Business Engagement and Seminars Manager, Austrade
- Dean Freeman, TradeStart Adviser
- Paul Henderson, Regional Manager, Northern Victoria, AusIndustry
- Trusted Trader representative, Department of Home Affairs
- Spotlight on an Australian Exporter