Australian Blockchain Mission to Consensus 2019 Delegate Directory (PDF 2.141MB)
Consensus is one of the landmark events on the blockchain calendar attracting professionals from leading industry players, investment firms, financial services, academic institutions, policy groups, and start-ups. Last year, a global audience of over 8,000 attendees, represented over 800 companies from 35 countries. The conference featured three days of demos, networking and expert discussions regarding the most important commercial developments, technical innovations, and public policy issues affecting blockchain.
The 2019 Australia mission will include a pre-departure briefing, a welcome reception and a networking dinner, along with access to the Australia Lounge - an exclusive space at the conference venue in the New York Hilton Hotel. The Australia Lounge will provide a space for networking as well as a venue for delegates to hold one-on-one client/partner meetings.
Mission Participation is FREE for 30 Blockchain Companies
On Monday 18 March the Hon. Karen Andrews, Minister for Industry Technology and Science announced that Department of Industry, Innovation and Science (DIIS) will be investing in the development of a national blockchain strategy. As part of this initiative, 30 companies will be able to join Austrade’s Blockchain Mission to Consensus, New York free of charge. Attendance on the Mission is valued at AUD$2,800 and includes a conference ticket to Consensus. Applications are open now and will be considered under the following requirements:
- The company has a blockchain Proof of Concept and are ready to scale internationally
- The company has a clear motive for attending. For example, seeking partnerships or funding, testing products with potential customers etc.
- The company is a registered Australian company and operates ethically
Austrade will be working with Australian blockchain industry association and New York mission partner, ADCA, to identify and evaluate potential participants.
* Please note that free access to the mission will be limited to one person per company. Additional persons from the same company will be charged at the rate of AUD$2,800 per person.
* All attendees will need to cover their own travel costs including accommodation and flights, as per usual.
* Advisory firms, legal firms and other businesses may also join the mission, however, will not be eligible for free admission