Australia has the capacity and capabilities to provide high-quality products and services to the world.
The country’s mineral and energy resources continue to power Asia’s industrialisation, and its agricultural commodities and premium food are meeting the region’s demand for clean, green and safe products.
Australia’s services-based economy is also well equipped to provide wealth management, healthcare, education, tourism and professional services to Asia’s growing middle classes.
- a world-leading producer of gold, iron ore and uranium and the world’s second largest LNG exporter
- a global top 10 producer of major agricultural commodities
- a regional leader in investment management, with the largest pool of funds under management in Asia
- the world’s third most popular destination for students
- the 11th largest international tourism market.