Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) - India
Australia & Australian companies can be your ideal business partner to access the latest products & services; best in class expertise; cutting edge technologies and joint venture partnership. Tap into a unique Australian business environment that can add value to your business and provide you the competitive edge.
Australian expertise is available in a range of sectors from food and beverage; mining and resources; infrastructure and construction; agribusiness; education; ICT; health; biotechnology; tourism, advanced manufacturing and much more.
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) - The Australian Government’s trade and investment development agency assists international companies to source products, services and investment from Australia and provides assistance to international companies for investing in Australia.
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission partners the strengths of Australian businesses with the needs of international markets & businesses. With a network of offices in over 50 countries, a presence in across 10 cities in India and an on-the-ground network of industry specialists, the Australian Trade and Investment Commission can reduce the time, cost and risk involved in locating the appropriate Australian business partner.
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission’s priority sectors in India are
- Infrastructure and energy – green building, energy efficiency, clean energy, water and waste management, economic infrastructure, civil engineering, architectural and engineering services, and road safety
- Global value chains for OEMs – defence, aviation and automotive
- Food security and distribution – agricultural services and technologies, agri-technology, sustainable fisheries, and food distribution
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS)
- Innovation – collaborative product development, and research and development
- Education and training – higher education and VET
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission will assist you in:
- Sourcing Australian products, technology, expertise & services
- Locating Australian suppliers & business partners
- Identifying Australian companies to represent them as their agent, distributors or importers in India
- Securing an Australian franchisee
- Locating Australian partners for joint ventures, collaborations, technology transfer & investments in India
- Securing Australian accreditation, partnership opportunities in education, training, tourism, hospitality, etc
- Investing in Australia
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission will assist you in accessing access risk free & efficient opportunities and partners in Australia.
For more information, email email@example.com
For information on Australia's trade with India, please see this factsheet from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.