Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) - India
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) is Australia's export, investment and education promotion agency.
Australian products and expertise are renowned globally for high quality and innovation. We can help you reduce the time and cost involved in doing business with Australia by finding the right suppliers to meet your needs and identifying strategic business partners.
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission’s priority sectors in India are
- Agri-business, dairy, agri-commodities and premium food & beverages
- Rail, smart urban infrastructure, transport infrastructure and water & environment
- Mining equipment technology & solutions (METS), oil & gas
- Advanced manufacturing – aerospace, defence & future transport, healthcare, life sciences & biotech; ICT, fintech, cyber security & disruptive technologies
- Higher education, vocational education & corporate training and e-commerce
How can we assist you?
- Providing insight on Australian capabilities
- Sourcing Australian products, technology & services
- Identifying Australian companies to represent them as their agent, distributors or importers in India
- Identifying potential investment projects and strategic alliance partners
- Securing an Australian franchisee
- Locating Australian partners for joint ventures, collaborations, technology transfer & investments in India
- Securing Australian accreditation, partnership opportunities in education and training
- Exploring direct investment opportunities in Australia
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Australia's trade with India, please see this factsheet from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.