Our offices in the Middle East
Select your nearest Austrade office in the Middle East:
- Kuwait (& Jordan, Iraq)
- Saudi Arabia (& Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Sudan, Syria, Yemen)
- United Arab Emirates (& Iran, Libya, Morocco, Qatar)
Our network of offices has been established to deliver your high quality business opportunities back to Australian companies and to provide advice and guidance to them in selecting the most appropriate market in which to begin business development across the Region.
We also strive to deliver consistent service excellence in supporting the efforts of local Middle East agents/distributors for developing and sustaining a business relationship with Australia.
We understand that the key to any successful business relationship is commitment to customer service, loyal and trustworthy business partners and of course success though sales and profits. Our network of offices across the Middle East can help you source competitive suppliers of goods, services and technologies from Australia.
Our experienced Business Development Managers not only have their local market knowledge and local language skills but also travel regularly to Australia to update themselves on the full range of Australian capabilities suitable for their respective markets. They are available to provide expert and confidential advice to help you profit from doing business with Australia.
If you have a specific enquiry, please email us.
Our services include:
- Help in identifying Australian sources of goods and services, including access to our online Australian Suppliers Directory.
- Assistance in becoming an agent or distributor of Australian products.
- Introductions to Australian companies with products, services or technologies new to the Middle East, and in some cases totally innovative and new to the international market.
- Providing information on upcoming Australian trade events in the Middle East or Australia including the organisation of specialist Australian pavilions for agent/distributor participation.
- Assisting in the preparation of visit programs to Australia (eg. identifying business contacts and appointment scheduling; ensuring the bona fides of business relationships for obtaining Australian visas.