There is no better place than Australia to do business. WHY?
The country has a resilient and growing economy, stable political environment, excellent infrastructure with prominent future development plans, as well as the best access to the fast growing region in the world – Asia Pacific. Australia’s economy has outperformed its peers for more than two decades and the country is achieving great success in global industries
Here are some snapshots of what is engaging our Industry Specialists in the Austrade Singapore office
- Agribusiness - Diversity on Asia’s doorstep
- Biotechnology - A powerhouse for science and innovation
- Building and Construction - High levels of infrastructure activity
- Defence and Security - Delivering cutting-edge capability solutions
- Environment and Energy - From power to microgrids, smart grids, energy storage solutions to renewable energy
- Financial Services - A sophisticated hub for the Asia-Pacific
- Food and Beverage - Unique, diverse, clean and green
- Green Building - An ideal partner in developing green projects globally
- Health and Wellbeing - World leading technology and innovation in health and medical
- Information Communication and Technology (ICT) - A proven testing ground for global projects
- Manufacturing - Bringing innovation and originality to global supply chains
- Professional Services - Vibrant and growing sector of the Australian business community
- Seniors Living and Health- Spanning services, products, leading edge technologies, infrastructure, research and development, education and training in areas such as clinical neuroscience, cardiovascular conditions, oncology and assisted living
- Transport - Cutting-edge products and services ranging from aerospace, marine, rail to road safety.
and many more ranging from consumer, creative industry to sporting events, amongst others. Find out more here.....
There is a strong fit between ASEAN's growth drivers and the goods and services Australia has to offer. ASEAN is young, and increasingly urbanised, digitised, educated and wealthy consumer base, but with skill shortages in key industries.
Australia's relationship with ASEAN has gone from strength to strength. Since becoming ASEAN's first Dialogue Partner in 1974, the country has worked to support the organisation's economic integration and trade liberalising activities as well as supporting other pillars of activity.
Today, ASEAN as a group is one of Australia’s top three trading partners, representing around 15 per cent of Australia's total trade.
Read the full ASEAN NOW report here. This report was prepared by the Commonwealth of Australia, represented by Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the Australian Trade and Investment Commission. The report was launched on Tuesday, 12 December 2017 by the Hon Steven Ciobo MP, Australian Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment.
Contact Austrade Singapore (E: email@example.com | T: 6418 8400) for more in-depth discussion with our industry specialists.