Launch of the LATAM Study Australia Experience
03 Nov 2021
Austrade is inviting Australian education providers to apply to become an exhibitor for the digital LATAM Study Australia Experience.
The LATAM Study Australia Experience is a student engagement platform run across the region and focused on the six major Latin America markets - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Mexico. The platform will seek to develop and extend partnerships and student lead enquiries for Australian institutions.
Culminating in a two-day virtual student fair in mid-2022, the platform will deliver an interactive series of virtual events leading up to the student fair, including webinars, master classes and online panels. The project will be supported by local market engagement by Austrade’s LATAM Education team.
Participating Australian education providers and partners will have the opportunity to be involved in these regular events, that will attract a diversity of students from different countries and cohorts across the region.
The pandemic environment has changed the way student engagement and conversion is conducted across the LATAM region. Students understand that they can now reach a study location decision almost entirely online, and this platform will provide the information, contacts and support to do that.
Benefits of participation
- the LATAM Study Australia Experience will enable institutions to develop the LATAM education market for long term growth
- Australian institutions will have the opportunity to work collectively to drive the Australian education brand and deepen the region’s understanding about the depth and diversity of the Australian education system
- the platform will work to develop qualified student leads over the platform period, with multiple engagement opportunities building familiarity and confidence in Australia and participating education institutions
Institutions are invited to apply for one of two participation packages, a Gold and Diamond. Providing as a minimum:
- a branded virtual exhibitor booth
- collective digital marketing across multiple digital media channels in the region, in Spanish and Portuguese languages
All participating providers will engage with the platform through a personalised portal, reflecting in real time all activities and interactions attached to the provider.
The higher cost Diamond package allows the exhibitor to run two of their own events with more in-depth custom digital marketing over the period to build a long-term presence in the region.
To explain how this project will be delivered and how to participate, the Austrade education team in LATAM is holding a webinar (Info Session) on 9 November from 10 AM (AEST).
It is important to highlight that the platform only allows a limited number of participating institutions, so interested institutions are encouraged to join the webinar to find out more and apply. You can register your interest in attending.
For further information about this initiative, please contact Patricia Monteiro — Business Development Director, Austrade Sao Paulo.