South Asia Virtual Education Showcase – Expressions of Interest
10 Mar 2021
Austrade South Asia will host an “Australia Virtual Education Showcase” in May 2021, to promote Australia’s edtech capabilities and identify opportunities for Australian universities to commercialise their online offerings in South Asian markets.
Austrade invites participation from Australian universities and edtech companies to join our virtual showcase. This is a three day event, run in collaboration with a virtual event service provider will include live webinars, workshops, business pitch sessions.
Who should attend:
- Australian edtech organisations looking to enter the South Asia market to grow their business
- Australian universities who would like to create a revenue stream for online programs, accessing learners from the market.
Why should you participate:
- the showcase provdes a landing pad to promote your product offerings
- customised booths enable you to present programs and product offerings to South Asian schools, students, institutions and edtech companies.
- engage with key education stakeholders through tailored discussions where you can earn about latest trends and opportunities for collaboration.
How to register:
Austrade’s standard eligibility requirements apply. Please express your interest by 31 March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org and include responses to the following:
- How does this showcase align with your organisation’s objectives?
- What is your current level of engagement in South Asia?
- For institutions, are you currently offering online programs in South Asia? Do you have capabilties in offering programs in Business, Engineering, IT and commerce?
- What does success look like to you?
- For edtech companies, do you have an ABN and have funding and/or revenue to support expansion into international markets? Do you have a market strategy? Please share details.
Please note there is no cost for participation, however places are strictly limited and subject to competitive selection.
Technology is disrupting and enhancing all parts of the education industry, enabling new ways of learning. The online education market in South Asia is currently experiencing an accelerated growth due to COVID-19. Globally, literacy levels, advanced technologies and robust infrastructure are increasing to support online education delivery.
Australia’s reputation in delivering high quality education has long been recognised domestically and in international markets. There are opportunities to leverage Australian education provider’s strengths in edtech solutions, platforms and online programs, to access learners in the India and other South Asian markets.