Study Australia Global Agent Week 2022
14 Nov 2022
Back again for 2022, the Australian Government and Study Australia Partnership will host a free, virtual event for Australia’s global network of education agents.
The Study Australia Partnership is a collaboration between Austrade and all Australian state and territory government study destination agencies, supporting a comprehensive program of updates throughout this event.
From 28 November to 1 December 2022, this year’s Study Australia Global Agent Week will run in shorter one-hour sessions each day, enabling participants to continue day-to-day business.
Agent Week program highlights and speakers will include:
- Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs
- Australian Government’s Department of Education
- Agency leaders’ panel
- International student and alumni panels
- Destination marketing sessions
- Virtual exhibition hall with representatives from Austrade, states and territories
- Live Q&A
We invite you, your colleagues and professional networks to choose the time zone that best suits you and join us throughout the week. All agency leaders, agency counsellors and education providers are welcome to join. We look forward to seeing you at Study Australia Global Agent Week 2022,