What's new for the AFUEE Korea 2018?
24 Jul 2018
The largest and only Australian Government education exhibition in Korea is being held in Seoul on 13–14 October 2018. In 2018 there are a number of new features being added to the event.
Korea is the sixth largest source market for Australian international education, and an important market that offers opportunities for institutions to diversify their international education markets.
This year’s new features include:
- Improved location within the COEX complex.
- The event will promote both Australia’s quality education and innovation — the association of these two elements are important in Korea as there is an increased focus on innovation that will shape Korea’s next wave of growth.
- On-screen display of Australia’s quality education and innovation achievements.
- Entrance space available for participating institutions to showcase innovative discoveries, products and/or research. Examples include 3D printed objects, drone pilot training, VR/AR technology or experiences — creative suggestions are welcome.
- Building on the AFUEE Facebook promotion in 2017, Austrade is extending social marketing channels to the NAVER Blog and Instagram, capturing a wider cross section of prospective students.
- Utilising the Austrade education blog to capitalise on the interest generated through ongoing marketing campaigns.
Information on the event and how to register is available on the Austrade website. Registrations close 31 July 2018.
For further information on the Korea market contact
Emily Chung, Education Manager, Austrade Korea.