Login to the MIP Subscribe

Focus on Student Visa holders by location

13 May 2020

As at 3 May, 79.9 per cent of student visa holders (485,932) were in Australia, and the remaining 20.1 per cent were offshore (121,766). VET visa holders were the most likely to be onshore, and Non-Award the most likely to be offshore.

For more information on results by state and nationality, download the full report.

Download: Student visa focus April 2020

Please direct any questions to IEData@austrade.gov.au