Login to the MIP Subscribe

Temporary Graduate visa eligbility changes

30 Sep 2020

The Department of Home Affairs has announced that graduates impacted by COVID-19 travel restrictions are now able to apply and be granted a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa outside Australia. Applicants can submit an application through ImmiAccount.

Further information is available on the Department of Home Affairs website. The change follows the 20 July 2020 student visa flexibility announcement.