Singapore — Cybersecurity: Talent development
24 Jan 2018
Singapore’s higher education sector has been swift in identifying talent gaps in cybersecurity and developing new courses in partnership with industry, both locally and globally. However, the existing provision of programs may not be adequate to meet rising demand — Singapore is expected to face a cybersecurity talent shortage of 1900–3400 people by 2020. This Austrade report provides an overview of Singapore’s cybersecurity landscape and opportunities for Australian education providers.
This Austrade report provides an overview of:
- Singapore’s cybersecurity landscape
- demand for cybersecurity talent in Singapore
- the Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium
- competitor analysis of cybersecurity programs in Singapore
- opportunities for Australian education providers.