Singapore is dynamic and business oriented, has a strong and sophisticated
economy and is the major regional hub for multinational businesses
operating in Asia. Regarded as a rapidly growing “developed country”,
Singapore is a key cornerstone to regional development and has a key role
to play in driving the ASEAN growth.
More information on doing business in Singapore
- Singapore's investment in Australia is substantial. Singaporean investment has
traditionally been concentrated in real estate, but has become more
diversified in recent years.
- Australia has a strong education and training relationship with Singapore
and is a popular destination for Singaporean students studying overseas.
There are more than 130,000 Singaporean alumni of Australian institutions.
Australian universities also have a strong presence in Singapore, with more
than 20 offering degrees either at their own campus or through a Singapore
ASEAN NOW – Insights for Australian Business
A digital report on Australia’s trade and investment relationship with ASEAN.
- Why ASEAN matters to Australia
- What’s driving growth
- Opportunities by ASEAN market
- Practical tips and assistance
- Case studies.