I want to export agricultural and/or veterinary chemical products, do I need a permit?

Before accepting exports of a chemical product from Australia, many countries require an assurance from the government authority responsible for regulating the product in Australia. The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) issues certificates containing the relevant details of such products through a range of common types of certificate, such as:

  • Certificate of Export and Manufacture (Approved GMP)
  • Certificate of Export (Unregistered Product)
  • Certificate of Free Sale

For more information visit: https://apvma.gov.au/node/1071